VILLIGER Value Box
Villiger has designed a special security box due to the robbery of money transports with large consignments. The technology of the box is based on proven ink and electronic components, including for coloring, surface protection, manipulation protection, fire protection, which ensures the reliability of the box right from the start.
The specification takes into account all areas of application in transport and storage. The boxes have a transport volume of up to 100,000 banknotes (depending on the nominal). The coloring is done with the certified ink from SICPA (CH) and DNA Spay to identify the perpetrators afterwards.
The stackable boxes can be moved with the forklift, but are additionally mechanically locked or anchored on the vehicle (on the shelf / on the floor), which significantly increases the attack time. In the event of unauthorized access to the box (drivers have no opening authorization), the money is colored automatically, the same applies in the event of sabotage, or by the driver triggering an alarm in the event of a robbery. A GPS transmitter in the box also allows the box to be located and the ink to be activated remotely by the alarm center at the value carrier.
- Valuables are protected during vehicle transport and on pavement through indelible ink.
- Full protection from unauthorized opening – sabotage, break-in, cutting, drilling, heating, etc.
- Advanced access options – RFid, infrared, bluetooth and NFC
- The guard cannot be blackmailed or threatened to open the case
- Low weight
- Flexibility – the case can be adapted to any CIT operative and fitted to any type of vehicle
- No need to use guns or armoured vehicles
- Low maintenance costs
- High savings on operational and insurance costs
- Easy to operate
- Solid construction